Catgirls Café Guidelines
Users and content on this instance must adhere to the following guidelines.
- No illegal content is allowed on the server and sharing such content will result in an immediate suspension.
- Hate speech is not tolerated. This includes but is not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, ableism, etc. Please report any hate speech encountered.
- Centrist and right-wing politics are not allowed. The politics of hate (and tolerance of hate) have no place on this instance and any discussion of these policies framed in a positive light will result in the user being silenced.
- Do not misuse the report system. Only report dangerous content pertaining to the rules above; do not create frivolous reports for disagreements over discourse or leftist politics.
Below are rough definitions as to how moderaters will handle reports and what actions will be taken when a user report is submitted. Of course every report will be investigated thoroughly and punishments may be more or less severe based on moderator findings.
- User Silence:
- Minor infractions, heated arguments, frivolous accusations, and centrist rhetoric will result in the user being silenced. Users may still follow and converse with users that are silenced but their toots will not be federated.
- User Suspension:
- Major infractions, multiple and consistent infractions, abuse, hate speech, illegal content, and right wing politics will result in a full suspension. Users will be unable to interact with suspended accounts and, if the account is based on the instance, the user will not be able to log in or post.
- Reject Media:
- Applied to any server that allows illegal content and illicit porn. Can be applied to a server regardless of federated, silenced, or suspended status.
- Domain Silence:
- Reserved for instances whose politics are in violation of guideline 3. Currently consists mostly of Libertarian instances and gnu.social instances that have federated.
- Domain Suspension:
- Any domain that harbours hate speech, encourages the sharing of illegal content, or where admins have been unwilling to punish users violating guidelines 1 and 2 will be given a full suspension and will no longer be able to federate with our instance.